Featuring the unique "ScienceToday" monthly magazine published by Times of India, during 1966-1991.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kumbhakarna !

Hai  all ,
None of you asked me the following.
"Where were you Prasanna for all these three months ? "
"You promised a daily (or weekly !) post here. But why are you so irresponsible to your readers ?"
"What the the hell were you doing all this time ?"
"......"
"........."
"..........................................     ...............   ....                     "

If none of you ask me these questions, I 'll ask myself.  And, my answer is ....
I was with my students for the last few weeks.  I could not write or visit the Blogger.  Ofcourse, these are lame excuses (as is clear !) , I know. But it so happened. My visitors would have left me . But, kindly permit me to say a big "SORRY".
I shall try my best to keep a weekly schedule for posts. I shall not be a Kumbhakarna ! !
Thank you & Wishing you all the best. Please comeback for a daily visit here.
Prasanna

No comments: